Brand Name Choices
What Stugeron is and what it is used for
Stugeron 15 is a medicine, which is used to control travel sickness. The tablets contain cinnarizine, which is an antinauseant that helps reduce feelings of nausea during travel. This medicine is for use in adults and children aged 5 years and over.
How to take Stugeron
Check the table that follows to see how much
medicine to take.
• Do not use more than the stated dose shown in the table.
• Stugeron 15 should preferably be taken after meals.
• For oral use only.
• The tablets may be sucked, chewed or swallowed whole with water. Children under 5 years Stugeron 15 is not recommended for children under 5 years old. Adults and children 5 years and over Age Dose Children aged 5 – 12 years Take 1 tablet two hours before travelling and ½ tablet every eight hours during the journey. Adults and children over 12 years Take 2 tablets two hours before travelling and 1 tablet every eight hours during the journey If anyone takes too much If anyone takes too many Stugeron 15 tablets, contact a doctor or nearest Accident and Emergency department (Casualty) taking this leaflet and pack with you. If you forget to take the medicine You should only take this medicine as required following the dosage instructions above carefully. If you forget to take a dose, you can take another tablet as long as you leave 8 hours between doses. Do not take a double dose.
Possible side effects
Stugeron 15 tablets can have side-effects, like all medicines, although these don’t affect everyone and are usually mild.
If you experience the following, stop using the medicine and tell your doctor straightaway:
• Allergic reactions: Some people may be allergic to these tablets. Signs of allergy include rash (such as hives); wheezing; breathlessness; swollen eyelids, face or lips; complete collapse. If you get any of these symptoms soon after taking Stugeron 15, don’t take any more. Tell a doctor straight away. Take the packaging and this leafl et with you.
Common: may affect up to 1 in 10 people
• Upset stomach
• Increased weight
Uncommon: may affect up to 1 in 100 people
• Abdominal pain, upper
• Feeling weak
• Increased sweating
• Skin lesion Other effects which may occur but it is unknown how often:
• Dry mouth
• Yellow colouration of skin and eyes A small number of people, mostly elderly patients taking Stugeron for a long time, may experience twitching or jerky body movements, muscle stiffness, feeling restless, trembling or a slowness of movement. In a few instances, mainly when Stugeron is used for a long time, rashes and itchy bumps on the skin may occur, sometimes with mouth sores. Reporting of side-effects If you get any side-effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible side-effects not listed in this leaflet. You can also report side-effects directly via the Yellow Card Scheme at: www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard or search for MHRA Yellow Card in the Google Play or Apple App Store. By reporting side-effects you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine.
How to Store Stugeron
Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Do not use after the end of the month shown as an expiry date on the packaging. There are no special storage conditions for this product. Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medicines you no longer use. These measures will help protect the environment.
2 to 3 weeks on average
The average shipping time is 2 weeks in North America and 4 weeks internationally. We offer free shipping on all orders shipped to North America. Shipping is a flat rate of $20.00 for all other countries.
Price Match Guarantee
If you have been prescribed medication by your doctor and cannot afford the high price at your local pharmacy, Medix Pharmacy is the solution for you. All orders are backed with a price match and satisfaction guarantee.
About Medix Pharmacy
Medix Pharmacy is a fully licensed pharmacy in the United Kingdom who provides competitive pricing on brand and generic medications with international shipping.
We are regulated by a number of executive government agencies in the United Kingdom including the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency and the GPhC to ensure we offer our customers the highest level of service and peace of mind knowing that the medicines that you receive are safe, effective and authentic.
Drug prices for Stugeron vary throughout the world with the highest prices generally in the United States. Patients can save significantly on their prescriptions drugs when purchasing them from a licensed pharmacy in the United Kingdom and other countries such as Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.