Brand Name Choices
No generic medication is available for Duvoid (Bethanechol Chloride)
What Duvoid is and what it is used for
Myotonine Tablets belong to a group of medicines called choline esters. The active ingredient in Myotonine Tablets is bethanechol chloride. They are used to treat urinary retention (holding urine in the bladder) following, for example, an operation or after giving birth, and also in the treatment of reflux oesophagitis (inflammation of the oesophagus).
How to take Duvoid
Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
• The usual dose for adults is 10 to 25 mg taken three to four times a day.
• Myotonine Tablets should be swallowed whole with a glass of water. They should be taken half an hour before food.
• It is advisable to take Myotonine Tablets on an empty stomach to reduce the risk of feeling sick.
• Myotonine Tablets are not recommended for children or the elderly. If you take more Myotonine Tablets than you should If you take too many tablets, or somebody else accidentally swallows your tablets, contact your doctor or the nearest hospital casualty department immediately. If you forget to take Myotonine Tablets If you miss a dose and remember within an hour of when you should have taken it, you can take your usual dose. If, however, you forget and remember after two or more hours, do not take it but wait until the next dose is due. Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose. If you have any further questions on the use of this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Possible side effects
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Possible side effects include feeling and being sick, sweating and stomach pains/spasms.
Reporting of side effects If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet. You can also report side effects directly via the Yellow Card Scheme at: www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard. By reporting side effects you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine
How to Store Duvoid
Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
• Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the label.
• The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
• Store in the original packaging. Medicines should not be disposed of via waste water or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help to protect the environment.
2 to 3 weeks on average
The average shipping time is 2 weeks in North America and 4 weeks internationally. We offer free shipping on all orders shipped to North America. Shipping is a flat rate of $20.00 for all other countries.
Price Match Guarantee
If you have been prescribed medication by your doctor and cannot afford the high price at your local pharmacy, Medix Pharmacy is the solution for you. All orders are backed with a price match and satisfaction guarantee.
About Medix Pharmacy
Medix Pharmacy is a fully licensed pharmacy in the United Kingdom who provides competitive pricing on brand and generic medications with international shipping.
We are regulated by a number of executive government agencies in the United Kingdom including the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency and the GPhC to ensure we offer our customers the highest level of service and peace of mind knowing that the medicines that you receive are safe, effective and authentic.
Drug prices for Duvoid vary throughout the world with the highest prices generally in the United States. Patients can save significantly on their prescriptions drugs when purchasing them from a licensed pharmacy in the United Kingdom and other countries such as Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.